Saturday 2 July 2011

Amazing coincidence Number 91387

{EAV_BLOG_VER:2a0bea0c3745c8b0}

I was taking a group through HMS ALLIANCE last week. As a diver I recognised the Scapa Flow polo shirt one of the visitors was wearing and remarked upon it, and continued with the tour.  A friend commented on a Facebook post of mine today where I said I would be guiding today, that it was his diving club that were on the boat; their diving trip had been blown out so were filling their time. A minor, so slightly amazing, coincidence.

One of today's trips included an original crew member of HMS ALLIANCE, a comms tech (another name for an intelligence gatherer, and some Poles who were sailing back to Poland having started in Brest.

And if anyone knows about the strongbacks on the Tube Space doors, and the locking rings, I'd like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment