Saturday 1 December 2012

Seasonal Music

For the next couple of weeks leading up to Christmas, I'm planning to post some seasonal music videos on here and you'll find the link towards the top right of this page where it says 'Seasonal Music'. These will include some of the time-worn (and clichéd  ones, but also a few of my own  favourites which may be slightly less popular with others.

As a taster here's the first one:

I also found this slightly unusual link on the TuneIn website:

Christmas Vinyl and their website can be found here www.christmasvinyl.com

Make sure you become a Follower if you want to see what I like in Christmas music by clicking the link over here--------------------------------------------------------------------------------> that says 'Followers of 'Follow by email'

3 comments:

  1. Great idea pete. I have never heard of this group. Something different here. I like it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pamela. Chris was a founder member of Yes and has done a lot of his Penh stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pamela. Chris was a founder member of Yes and has done a lot of his Penh stuff

    ReplyDelete